Sunday, October 9, 2016
Saturday, April 9, 2016
Please note that we open at 10 am on raining summer days.
- Private bookings of 20 or more are also available almost anytime. Please email for details.
- Highland Bowl's "ON A ROLL" CAFE WILL NOW BE OPEN during open bowling hours. HOMEMADE HAND TOSSED PIZZA , FANTASTIC FRESH ANGUS BURGERS, AND MORE.
- "THE BEST CAFE AROUND"
- Monday- CLOSED 11am-5pm if raining any weekday
- Tuesday- 9AM-3PM & 6PM-9PM
- Wednesday 10AM-1PM & 5PM-10PM no open lanes after 5pm
- Thursday - closed August
- Friday- 5pm-9pm August
- Saturday- 11am-11pm (dancing ducks starts at 7pm). Public bowling all day until 6pm. **Please note that we close at 6pm and reopen at 6:45 for Dancing Ducks glow bowling.
- (Dancing Ducks first shift 7pm-9pm. 2nd shift 9pm-11pm if busy. On slow nights we will close at 10 in July. Reservations are a good idea for the first shift.
- Sunday- 11am-6pm We will be CLOSED unless raining Sundays in July.
- Public bowling available during any open hours during the summer.
**Dear valued customer. We have a cafe' and a beer/wine license. Regulations do NOT allow any outside food or beverages to be brought into Highland Bowl. We appreciate your understanding by leaving all food and beverages in your car.**