Highland Bowl will be open Monday 12-26 10am-5pm
TUESDAY- Open bowling lanes 10am- 5:30pm
WEDNESDAY- Open bowling lanes 10am- 5:30pm
THURSDAY - Open bowling lanes 10am-9pm
FRIDAY- Open bowling lanes 10am-10pm
SATURDAY- Open bowling 11-6 --Glow bowling after 7pm
Dancing Ducks glow bowling 7-9 and 9-11 reservations for 7-9 recommended
MONDAY - Open bowling 10am-5pm
Sunday, November 6, 2016
Please note that we open at 11 am on school holidays
- Private bookings of 20 or more are also available almost anytime. Please email for details.
- Highland Bowl's "ON A ROLL" CAFE WILL NOW BE OPEN during open bowling hours. HOMEMADE HAND TOSSED PIZZA , FANTASTIC FRESH ANGUS BURGERS, AND MORE.
- "THE BEST CAFE AROUND"
- Monday- 5PM-10PM-- league play only
- Tuesday- 9AM-3PM & 6PM-9PM
- Wednesday 10AM-1PM & 5PM-10PM no open lanes after 5pm
- Thursday -5pm-8:30pm
- Friday- 5pm-9pm
- Saturday- 11am-11pm (dancing ducks starts at 7pm). Public bowling all day until 6pm. **Please note that we close at 6pm and reopen at 6:45 for Dancing Ducks glow bowling.
- (Dancing Ducks first shift 7pm-9pm. 2nd shift 9pm-11pm if busy. Reservations are a good idea for the first shift.
- Sunday- 11am-9pm Public bowling available all day.
**Dear valued customer. We have a cafe' and a beer/wine license. Regulations do NOT allow any outside food or beverages to be brought into Highland Bowl. We appreciate your understanding by leaving all food and beverages in your car.**